Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.
The Gospels are but a page from His eternal diary.
- He still sails with us in the boat.
- He walks in the afternoon with us as we go to Emmaus.
- He stands in our midst at nightfall.
- He wakes up children in the morning.
- He feeds us with daily bread.
- He prays for us.
There are no waters where He is not walking.
There are no rocking boats where is not present.
There are no storms that His voice cannot still.
There are no meals without His face uplifted in blessing.
There are no gravesides without that tender heart touched with sorrow.
There are no burdens without His willing shoulders to share the yoke.